Saturday Examen | 25 September 2021
As you enter into reflective prayer today, take a moment to notice your breathing… don’t try and change it, just notice the natural rhythm… focus on this life-giving breath of God… the life God has given you, to pray in this moment…
We invite you now to look back over the prayer of this week, and ask:
- Where was I really touched by a sense of the presence of God? (and make sure that you give thanks for that).
- Where did you notice yourself resisting God’s invitation? (and try to express your sorrow for this)
- Was there one particular scripture passage that touched you this week? (and go back to read it again, slowly)
- Where do you feel you are now on your journey to God?
- Where did you find it hard to hear God’s voice? Why was that, do you think?
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.